Study Abroad Scholarships
UHD STUDY ABROAD TRAVEL AWARDS
Eligibility: Students must meet all of the following minimum requirements:
- Student must have a minimum 2.5 GPA at UHD (3.0 for graduate students).
- Students must have completed 12 hours at UHD at time of application (9 hours for graduate students).
- Students must be enrolled at UHD for a minimum of three hours for the term abroad.
- Students must receive academic credit for the study abroad course or program.
- Students who are traveling to a country or where there is a US State Department travel warning are not eligible to receive the award. Regions within travel warning countries that are specifically noted as note being subject to the warning will be considered.
- Students who require a visa for travel must show proof of timely visa application prior to the award disbursement.
- Students must clear any holds on their student accounts prior to award disbursement.
- International students may not use the travel award to travel to their home country.
- Students must participate in a UHD-approved program.
Deadline: See web page for more details.
Contact: Office of Study Abroad
Phone: (713) 221-8250