Skip to main content

Official Transcripts & SAT or ACT Scores

Freshman & Freshman Transfer Students:

Submit official transcripts evaluation of secondary school scores, including mark sheets and date of graduation in their original language. A certified English translation of all transcripts must be included if the originals are not in English.

Submit Official SAT or ACT Scores 

Transfer Students:

Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended. If original transcripts are not in English, a certified translation must accompany the original documents. If you attended a college or university outside the United States, your transcripts must be evaluated by a credential evaluation service recognized by UHD prior to applying for admissions to the university.

If you are transferring from another college or university in the United States you must submit a Foreign Advisor's Report & Transfer-In Form that has been completed and signed by the foreign student advisor at the previously attended institution. This form must be returned to the Office of Admissions at UHD prior to enrollment.

International Admissions
One Main Street, GSB308
Houston, TX 77002
Office: 713-221-8048
Fax: 713-223-7468

Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Please mail all documents to the address above.