The Commission on Colleges requires that institutions establish a Leadership Team to manage and validate the internal institutional assessment of compliance with all Core Requirements, Comprehensive Standards, and Federal Requirements.
The responsibilities of the Leadership Team include, but are not limited to:
- Oversight of SACS COC Reaffirmation Process.
- Ensure the institutional community is engaged in the review process and is informed of the progress of the review.
- Take action on identified areas of non-compliance with Principles of Accreditation
- Make decision as to focus of Quality Enhancement Plan; approve initiatives.
- Approve final documents of Compliance Certification and Quality Enhancement Plan
- Endorse arrangements for on-site visit.
- Ensure that the appropriate follow-up activities are in place to address compliance issues and to monitor the progress of the QEP.
|Dr. Loren J. Blanchard||Chair||UHD President|
|Dr. Deborah E. Bordelon||Member||Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs|
|Dr. Divya Bhati||Member||AVP for Institutional Effectiveness, Strategic Planning, and Assessment|
|Kimberly Lambert Thomas||Member||Chief Financial Officer|
|Lisa Joyner||Member||Vice President for Student Success and Student Life|
|Dr. Bernardo Pohl||Member||Faculty Senate President (2023-2024)|
|JR Sears||Member||Staff Council President (2023-2024)|
|Justina August||Member||Student Government Association (SGA) President|
|Emily Leffler||Member||Executive Director, Academic Affairs|