Autodesk Inventor (Online Course)
Inventor is a parametric CAD software that offers an easy-to-use set of tools for 3D mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation. Digital Prototyping with Inventor helps you design and validate your products before they are built - to deliver better products, reduce development costs, and get to market faster.
This course bundle consists of two courses (click the buttons to see the details of the course content):
- What's New in Inventor 2022
- Introduction to Autodesk Inventor
- Constraints and Dimensions
- Building the 3D Model
- More Sketch Tools
- Adding Part Features
- Building More Advanced Parts
- Freeform Modeling
- Assembly Modeling
- More Assemble Modeling
- Creating the Drawing
- Working with Drawing Views-II
- Detailing and Annotation
- Sheet Metal
- Frame Generator
- What's New in Inventor 2022?
- Introduction to Tube & Pipe
- More Tube and Pipe
- Tube and Pipe Documentation
- Introduction to the Cable and Harness
- More Cable and Harness
- Component Authoring
- Integrating AutoCAD Electrical and Autodesk Inventor
- Working with Electro-Mechanical Components
You don't need any previous experience with Inventor to take this course; however, it does assume a reasonable level of experience with the Windows operating system on your part. And, while not absolutely necessary, some experience with other CAD software is helpful.
$345.00 - Guided courses qualify for Autodesk Certificates of Completion and come with Technical Help Desk support. The course is structured to be completed in order from beginning to end. Once any topic is completed, you will have full access to it at any time for one year after registration, to use as a resource.