To accommodate employees commuting to the UHD campus this summer who do not currently have a valid parking permit, Parking & Transportation Services is offering the following options:
- Summer parking permits - $50
- Will be available online beginning May 20, 2020.
- Parking will available in the Academic Bldg. and Naylor Street garages.
- Credit card payment options offered online - AMEX, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Parking Portal, scroll down to Get Permits.
- The Parking and Transportation Services office will distribute parking permits from the office, June 1 – 4, 2020, 7am – 12pm, by appointment only.
- To make an appointment, email the parking office at
- No-charge parking in the UHD surface lots
- Washington Street Lot, Naylor Lot, Bayou Lot (non-daily pay parking spaces), Lot B and Daly Lot . Please see
UHD campus parking map.
- Visitor Garage daily parking rate - $5.
7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Monday - Thursday
7 a.m. - 5 p.m., Friday
Vanessa G. Turner,
Assistant Director, Parking and Transportation Services
- On Campus Emergency 713-221-8911
- On Campus Non-Emergency 713-221-8065