Basketball League (Men's and Women's)
The University of Houston-Downtown intramural basketball league provides a positive and fun outlet for student athletes. Students maximize their athletic potential while learning sportsmanship and staying active. All participants will receive a Sports and Fitness t-shirt.
Spring 2018 General Information
Entry Period: January 16th - February 4th
Start Date: February 4, 2018 at 1pm
Location: Student Life Center
Games: Sundays beginning at 1pm for 5 weeks
Entry Fee: $20 per team. Team packets available online
Free Agents: Register online as a free agent if you don't have a team, and we will put you on a team.
- UHD intramural basketball (men's and women's) is open to current UHD students, employees and Sports and Fitness alumni members
- All players must bring a valid UHD ID or S&F Membership Card in order to play
Rules of Play
- Teams consists of at least 5 players
- Maximum roster limit is 10 people
- Round robin league play with single eleimination play-offs will be scheduled
- NFSHA basketball rules along with UHD intramural rules will be used