How to Schedule a Calculus Tutoring Appointment
UHD is committed to enhancing your college experience. UHD Navigate is a user-friendly scheduling tool
to get you the tutoring you need when you need it!
Where do I go? You can log into UHD NAVIGATE or use the following below:
- Log in using your UHD credentials on the Navigate desktop site
- Download the free app for iPhone from the Apple Store
- Download the free app for Android from the Google Play Store
Please note that UHD NAVIGATE accounts sync with UHD Gatormail or UHD staff/faculty email accounts. You will use
your username and the same password as these accounts to log in to the UHD Navigate scheduling
Technical Questions? Forgot your password?
Email the IT help desk: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-221-8031.
- Integration And Partial Derivatives
- Polynomial Functions
- Rational Functions
- Exponential Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Fundamental Identities
- Radian Measure
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Solving Triangles And Trigonometric Equations
- Polar Coordinates
- Conic Sections
- Parametric Curves
- Introduction To Sequences And Series
- Derivatives Of Algebraic And Trigonometric Functions
- Curve Sketching
- Applications Of The Derivative
- Introduction To The Definite And Indefinite Integrals Of Algebraic And Trigonometric
- Differentiation And Integration Of Transcendental Functions
- Techniques Of Integration
- Improper Integrals And Applications Of The Integral
- Infinite Series
- Evaluate simple limits including one-sided and infinite limits.
- State the definition of the derivative of a function and use it to find derivatives of elementary functions.
- State and apply the derivative formulas to find derivatives, first and higher order, of exponential and logarithmic functions.
- Use the concepts of limit and derivative, together with intercepts and symmetry to sketch curves.
- Analyze and solve stated problems using maxima, minima, related rates, and the differential.
- State and apply the integration formulas to evaluated definite and indefinite integrals.
- Apply the integral to problems involving the area of a region, volume of a solid of
revolution, arc length and area of a surface.