Day Two and Beyond
We hope you found New Employee Orientation (NEO) at UHD valuable. To ensure your first day was a success, please share your NEO experience with us by taking the New Employee Orientation Survey.
Now that you have completed your first day, the following information will help you further acclimate to the University during your first few days and weeks. As always, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions at 713-221-8060.
- REQUIRED TRAINING & SYSTEM ACCESS
- Access and complete New Hire Mandatory Training by logging into the Training Access Portal (TAP) with your network credentials. To reset a UHD network password, please visit UHD's Account Password Reset page. New Hire training must be completed within 30 days of hire.
- Log into P.A.S.S. and review your information. Your UserID is your 7-digit employee ID. First time users click the Reset Password link to obtain a temporary password.
- Within P.A.S.S., become familiar with TRAM for clocking in and out (hourly employees) and/or requesting leave (hourly and monthly employees).
- BENEFITS SELECTION
- See information about UHD's health plan and other benefits.
- Contact HR's Benefits Office and choose your plan within 30 days.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Explore the professional development opportunities available to you by visiting our Talent Development website.
- Log into myTalentSpace and sign up for courses, review your job description, enter your goals, or add a development plan.
Most of all, have fun!