Scholarships Alumni Relations
The purpose of the UHD Alumni Association Endowed Scholarship is to assist student’s educational expenses for tuition, books, fees, and/or supplies for the coming academic semester.
$1000 will be awarded for Fall 2023.
- Must be a student enrolled at UHD in at least 12 college credit hours or 6 college credit hours during the Fall 2023 semester,
- Must be completely accepted as a student through the Office of Admissions prior to application deadline,
- Transcripts must be submitted to the Office of Admissions to be considered,
- Students must have 2.5 GPA according to the standards of the scholarship committee.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are a child, grandchild, or other relation of a University – Downtown Alumni member
Scholarship award is awarded for fall term and non-renewable. Scholarship applicant must apply each year.
- Essay submission explaining any accolades, achievements, why the applicant wants and financially needs the scholarship and addressing why they are coming to UHD.
- Current students or transfer students must submit an official transcript of all college level course work completed to date. Transcript must be scanned and attached to this application.
- Incoming freshmen must provide a copy of their high school transcript.
Full legal name and birthdate for alumni relation
Deadline August 1, 2023
Application Submissions Closed