CIET Program Highlights
- The CIET Program has a unique 4-year Bachelor of Science degree program serving the growing needs for control and instrumentation professionals from local and national industry.
- It is accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET http://www.abet.org.
- It also has quality instruction and support by a highly qualified faculty and staff.
- The CIET Curriculum covers a variety of subjects including electronics, microprocessor application, data communication, instrumentation, automation, process control, and robotics.
- The program emphasizes integrated skills of computer software analysis/design and hardware implementation.
- State of the art facilities engage students in learning to apply new technologies and conduct experiment-based research activities.
- Specialization courses are designed with integrated lecture and laboratory sessions for holistic learning experiences.
- The CIET Program accommodates working students with evening and weekend class schedules.
- Finally, CIET graduates are highly sought after for professional job opportunities in a variety of industries: oil and gas companies, petrochemical plants, power generation, and utility industries, and engineering service companies.
There are four dedicated laboratories for CIET program:
- Electronics Instrumentation Automation Lab (N735)
- Process Automation Lab (N729 and N703A)
- Power Management Lab (N730)
- Microgrid and Engineering Field Lab (@Daly Parking Lot)
The labs are open from 9:00 AM ~ 5:00 PM, during weekdays.