To start your journey to becoming a police officer at UHD CJTC, carefully follow each step:
- Register for a Basic Peace Officer Class listed below.
◦ Select the
Register Now link for the class you wish to take
◦ Sign in and create an account
◦ Make the required deposit
- Download and print the appropriate BPOC class packet:
◦BPOC Registration Information Packet
Upon registration you will receive an email from Program Coordinator advising you to make a Guardian Account. This will allow you to upload ALL required documents and fill out PHS digitally. If you do not receive an invite to Guardian, please contact Program Coordinator- firstname.lastname@example.org
|Basic Peace Officer #335 (Day)||October 10, 2022–March 10, 2023
||Register Now||September 6, 2022|
|Basic Peace Officer #336 (Day)||November 7, 2022 – April 7, 2023||
Register Now||October 5, 2022|
**Additional orientation information with date and time will be sent via email**
If you have questions please email Program Coordinator Bianca Wooten at
Morning Courses : Meet Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Day Courses: Meet Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Afternoon Courses: Meet Monday through Friday from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Attending BPOC students
TCOLE testing administered at the end of the BPOC program, exam cost/fees are included in program tuition
All other TCOLE test candidates
- Please contact the CJTC Director, Steven Bracken, at
email@example.com for test reservation inquiries.
- There is a $25.00 fee for all TCOLE examinations and you must provide a "Letter of Eligibility" from TCOLE along with a Photo I.D. in order to test.
All Cadets must be U.S. Citizens
All Cadets must be 21-years-old to ENTER the UHD CJTC BPOC Program