To start your journey to becoming a police officer at UHD CJTC, carefully follow each step:
- Register for a Basic Peace Officer Class listed below.
Download and print the appropriate BPOC class packet:
Register Now link for the class you wish to take
Sign in and create an account
- Make the required deposit
print the following:Personal History Statement submittal - drop off dates referenced per class
Mandatory Orientation - date referenced per class:
FAILURE TO PROVIDE PHS BY THE ORIENTATION DATE WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM CLASS ROSTER
FINAL Acceptance into the program is contingent upon CJTC DIRECTOR APPROVAL
- Must be attended - NO EXCEPTIONS
- All remaining documentation must be submitted, which includes:
- BPOC Registration Packet documentation
- Physical/Drug screen (L-2)
- Psychological evaluation (L-3)
- Electronic Fingerprinting
FAILURE TO PROVIDE DOCUMENTATION/TEST RESULTS BY ORIENTATION DATE WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM CLASS ROSTER
|Basic Peace Officer #317 (Morning)||April 27, 2020 - February 12, 2021||Registration Closed||March 16, 2020 - March 17, 2020||April 6, 2020|
|Basic Peace Officer # 321|
|June 29, 2020 - |
November 13, 2020
|Registration Closed||May 18, 2020 -
May 19, 2020
|June 8, 2020|
|Basic Peace Officer #319 (Day)||July 13, 2020 - December 4, 2020||Registration Closed|
|Basic Peace Officer #322 (Night)||January 4, 2021 - October 15, 2021||Register Now|||||
|Basic Peace Officer #323 (Day)||January 11, 2021 - June 11, 2021||Registration Closed|
|Basic Peace Officer #324 (Day)||January 25, 2021 - June 18, 2021||Register Now|||
|Basic Peace Officer #325 (Morning)||February 15, 2021 - December 3, 2021||Register Now|
Morning Courses: Meet Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Day Courses: Meet Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Afternoon Courses: Meet Monday through Friday from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
2020 Night Courses: Meeth Monday through Thursday from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
2021 Night Courses: Meet Monday through Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday classes/labs based on Administrative scheduling needs.
Attending BPOC students
TCOLE testing administered at the end of the BPOC program, exam cost/fees are included in program tuition
All other TCOLE test candidates
- Please contact the CJTC Director, Steven Bracken, at firstname.lastname@example.org for test reservation inquities.
- There is a $25.00 fee for all TCOLE examinations and you must provide a "Letter of Eligibility" from TCOLE along with a Photo I.D. in order to test.
All Cadets must be U.S. Citizens
All Cadets must be 21-years-old to ENTER the UHD CJTC BPOC Program