Orientation & Required Documents
- Typically scheduled 6-8 weeks before class (may fluctuate due to holidays)
- Email will be sent with orientation information and documents submittal after class registration is closed.
- Fingerprinting results/L-2 &L-3 results) must be received prior to orientation date
- PHS (Personal History Statement and required documents must be submitted on orientation date) *Refer to BPOC Registration Information Packet for required documents*
- Failure to attend will result in removal from class roster
- Failure to provide all required documentation will result in removal from class foster
Download and print the following:
Declaration of Eligibility (must be notarized and uploaded to Guardian Portal)
- You will now fill out PHS on the Guardian Portal
- You can print the PHS upon completion and provide a copy to Psychiatrist along with the L-3 form below
It is vital that you make your Guardian account and upload all documents to the portal. Please make sure all documents are clear copies and no other images in background.
UHD Academy Number: LE-511368
Fingerprinting Service Code: (11G4J8)
All Cadets must be U.S. Citizens
All Cadets must be 21-years-old to ENTER the UHD CJTC BPOC Program
"GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill."