To start your journey to becoming a police officer at UHD CJTC, carefully follow each step:
- Register for a Basic Peace Officer Class listed below. Select the Register Now link for the class you wish to take
◦ Sign in and create an account
◦ Make the required deposit
*When paying $100 deposit, DO NOT pay from cellular device. Browser ONLY supports Chrome or Internet Explorer
- Download and print the appropriate BPOC class packet:
◦BPOC Registration Information Packet
- Upon registration you will receive an email from Program Coordinator advising you to make a Guardian Account. This will allow you to upload ALL required documents and fill out PHS digitally. If you do not receive an invite to Guardian, please contact Program Coordinator- firstname.lastname@example.org
|Course||Class Date||Online Registration||Orientation Date|
|BPOC #445(Day)||02/05/2024- 07/26/2024||Register Today||January 2, 2024|
*Information will be sent out about Orientation once you have registered for the course.
ALL DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED TO GUARDIAN PORTAL AND ALL TESTING (L2, L3 and Fingerprints) TO BE RECEIVED BACK TO CJTC DEPARTMENT IS 12/18/2023. NO EXCEPTIONS. ORIENTATION IS MANDATORY!
ORIENTATION ADDRESS: 1002 Commerce Street Houston, TX 77002 @ 9am (FOR ALL 3 CLASS)
|MORNING COURSES||Monday - Friday||8:00AM-12:00PM|
|DAY COURSES||Monday - Friday||8:00AM-5:00PM|
|EVENING COURSES||Monday - Friday||6:00PM-10:00PM|
****PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE POSTED CLASSES ABOVE ARE CONTINGENT UPON ENROLLMENT NUMBERS. IF ENROLLMENT NUMBERS ARE NOT MET, CLASS WILL BE CANCELLED AND CANCELLATION INFORMATION WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL. PLEASE CHECK EMAILS ON WEEKLY BASIS****
**Additional orientation information with date and time will be sent via email**
If you have questions please email Program Coordinator Bianca Wooten at email@example.com.
Attending BPOC students
TCOLE testing administered at the end of the BPOC program, exam cost/fees are included
in program tuition
All other TCOLE test candidates
- Contact CTJC: 713-221-8690 for TCOLE test inquiries.
- There is a $25.00 fee for all TCOLE examinations and you must provide a "Letter of Eligibility" from TCOLE along with a Photo I.D. in order to test.
All Cadets must be U.S. Citizens
All Cadets must be 21-years-old to ENTER the UHD CJTC BPOC Program