Stone Bond Technologies Internship
Stone Bond has been operating since 2002. Over those years we have expanded our client base initially from the Energy Industry to Financial Service, Life Sciences, Information Technology, Hospitality and Manufacturing, just to name a few. To serve our expanding base of customers, we have grown our set of AppComms to accommodate the widest range of enterprise and line-of-business data sources.
Description of Internship
Stone Bond is looking for Social Media Super Star interns who can drive our fans and followers through the roof. They will work on our Twitter & Facebook campaigns, increase followers to RT our content, online promotions, news and extend our marketing message to the social media community.
- Social Media Communications including the execution of social media strategy for LinkedIn, Twitter, to promote us online
- Promotional and PR Communications to promote us in the community.
- Marketing Research and Promotions.
- Event Planning & Support
- Direct Marketing to engage prospects/customers
- Excellent overall communication (phone, e-mail, interpersonal, etc.) and writing (grammar, punctuation, etc.) skills
- Knowledge of Houston and the surrounding areas
- Flexible, resourceful and able to thrive in a fast-paced, changing and growing environment
- Detail-oriented and creative
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects with a sense of urgency while also maintaining priorities and focus
- Team-oriented and willing to help other staff with projects when necessary, but also possess the ability to work independently if needed
- Knowledge of social media including Twitter, Facebook, FourSquare, Word Press, etc. is a plus • Outgoing personality and sense of humor highly desirable!
- Must have a dependable means of transportation
- Previous promotional/event experience is preferred
1021 Main St., Suite 1550
Houston, TX 77002