Alliance Language Network Marketing and Communications Internship
In a competitive interpretation industry, the Alliance Language Network (ALN) stands out for offering interpretation and translation services in over 70 languages and serving 5,000 cases every year. ALN is a social enterprise initiative of the Alliance for Multicultural Community Services.
Alliance Language Network seeks a highly-motivated, self-starter to assist with marketing and communications efforts. Tasks include, but are not limited to, web design, branding, content management, and social media. This internship is a wonderful opportunity to experience various aspects of marketing while working for a well-known, local nonprofit organization.
- Update website and social media accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from HCD activities and events.
- Maintain current information on Google+, LinkedIn, and Yelp accounts.
- Research social media trends.
- Grow HCD's online social networks by increasing fan-based and interactions.
- Communicate with our existing and potential clients to maintain and build strong relationships.
- Work with team members and executives to brainstorm concepts and content for digital media platforms.
- Motivated, self-starter who can be productive in a minimal supervision environment.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with clients and community contacts.
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs).
- Proficiency in Adobe Programs highly desired.
- Experience with design programs is a plus.
- Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus.
- Experience working with international colleagues is a plus.
- Must be 18 years or older.
15-20 hours/week, two days per week in the office preferably. Flexible scheduling. Opportunity to work remotely.
Monday February 5, 2018
This is an unpaid internship
Please send a PDF formatted cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line: INTERNSHIP