Major Differentiators for MBA Program & Graduate Certificates
The MBA Program has incorporated a major revision that has introduced a wide range of differentiators designed to drive significant value to students.
- Corporate defined needs drives our programs.
- Giving students much flexibility in the design of their program:
Putting a seasoned corporate expert in each class to team teach the entire course with the Davies College of Business professor – giving the students both a theoretical foundation and a practical application in each class in each of the corporate driven concentrations.
- Allowing students the opportunity to take corporate-driven MBA concentrations as free-standing graduate certificates.
- Providing Efficient Scheduling with the Busy Professional in Mind.
- Offering attractive tuition rates that fit a wide range of student needs.
- Opportunity to start program without GMAT requirement.