May 2, 2023 - Reminder--Canvas Soft Launch for Fall Request Due Friday May 5
If you want to teach in Canvas in the fall 2023, submit this online survey by May 5, 2023 to join the soft launch. This opportunity applies to all full-time and part-time faculty!
Those who participate will agree to the following:
- Complete Canvas training (Growing with Canvas or equivalent) by July 1 for fall
- Transition fully to Canvas for all courses
- Be available to work with TTLC staff on migration in the following periods (dates are approximate):
- April 17-August 4 for fall
- Communicate with enrolled students prior to term to tell them the courses will be in Canvas; put notes in BB to direct them to Canvas
You can start exploring Canvas right now with your UHD login via our Canvas resource page and start building out your courses any time. A Canvas link is also now available on our main page under “quick links" and in the bottom blue bar on every page.
If you have questions about the process or Canvas, contact John Lane, Georges Detiveaux, me, or any one of your pilot colleagues. Or check out these Canvas instructor videos and other resources through our Faculty Guide. Remember to complete the Growing with Canvas faculty training available when you log in to Canvas!