Great Lakes National Scholarship Program - Deadline in April
To be eligible, a student must:
- Be enrolled full-time at a public or private two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school.
- Have a field of study identified in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics department of the college, university, or vocational-technical school they are attending.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Demonstrate financial need.
Scholarship applications will be accepted through April 5, 2013, or until 20,000 applications have been received. Finalists will be notified by June 17, 2013.