Skip to main content

Food Services Application


All campus events that involve serving food, drinks or food related items require a Food Services Application​. Complete the form and submit it to the EHS Office.

  • Please submit your form at least seven (7) days prior to the date of the event to allow the EHS Office to properly review your applications

  • If the only food items to be served at your event are distributed in pre-packaged air tight sealed containers, the Food Services Application​ Form will still be needed
  • If a food vendor (caterer, restaurant, etc) provides on-site service (set-up, serving, etc), a UHD Temporary Food Dealer’s Permit is required
    • This will also require a contract.  Contact LaShonda White in the UHD Contract Administration Office at 713-223-7928 or, or Dewana Ferguson at 713221-5058 or

Back to Top          Back to Food Services Guidelines            Back to Guideline Topics               

Last updated 11/13/2019 7:34 AM