Microsoft Office - Desktop Training
Everything you'll ever need to know about Desktop and MS Office is jam-packed into our exciting classes. Easy-to-digest courses covering Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Access, and Sharepoint, and more. It's not easy being in IT, but after enrolling with our online courses, you'll have the mastery to turn mountains into molehills.
Following are the online courses included in the package:
- Microsoft Word 365 - This online course covers Basic, Intermediate and Advanced levels of Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Excel 365 - This online course covers Basic, Intermediate and Advanced levels of Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 365 - This online course covers Basic, Intermediate and Advanced levels of Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Access 365 - This online course covers Basic, Intermediate and Advanced levels of Microsoft Access.
- Microsoft Forms 365 - In this course, students will learn how to use Microsoft Forms to create easy to use feedback forms and quizzes. Students will also learn how to use various tools such as text controls, date controls and rating scales. In addition, students will understand how to view and manage user responses from within the form..
- Microsoft Outlook 365 - This online course covers Basic, Intermediate and Advanced levels of Microsoft Outlook.
- Microsoft Teams 365 - Teams is a chat-based workspace that keeps a team’s important communication and files in one place. It works with Microsoft 365 and features threaded chats to help everyone converse and collaborate more effectively. Students will learn to create teams, add users, manage a team, start a team conversations, reply to a conversation, and add files. In addition, students will explore channels, create new channels, add favorites, create and share files, work with meetings, schedule team meetings, integrate with SharePoint, add tabs to keep files, notes and apps available, and connectors to access content and get updates..
- Microsoft SharePoint 365 - Upon completion of this course, users will have a understanding of Sharepoint Sites and Sites structure, navigation, libraries, searching, newsfeeds, views, permissions, and organization. Students will learn the differences of Libraries and Lists and how to create different kinds of Libraries and Lists, add files to Libraries, add items to Lists, learn to use the Newsfeed to keep abreast of action on the site, and create and customize Views. In addition, students will explore Site and content organization, understand navigation of sites, search for content, and learn the basics of Permissions..
- Slack - Slack is a collaboration software tool that allows teams to work together to share information and communicate through calls. Slack features organized conversations, a searchable history, and allows teams to work with external users. This course will provide an in-depth look at Slack, including joining a workspace and working with channels. It will also look at how to send and view messages as well as make calls to others. Finally, it will look at how to share files and to improve efficiencies search techniques and shortcuts.
- Microsoft Visio 365 - The primary focus of this course is to get acquainted with creating the different diagrams using the stencils and templates. You will learn how to draw basic shapes and arrange objects. You will also learn how to create diagrams, work with text, and apply formatting. Finally, you will create Flow charts, connect shapes, and work with themes and pages..
- Microsoft Project 365 - his online course covers Basic, Intermediate and Advanced levels of Microsoft Project.