UHD's Food for Change Program
Here's what you need to know:
- The program allows currently enrolled UHD students to shop in the UHD Food for Change Market for up to 40 pounds of goods each week.
- No payment is required when shopping in the market, the goal is to reduce stress on students as they focus on their academic progress while managing other personal responsibilities..
- You can shop for groceries before, in between, or after class to help supplement you and your family's food needs.
- Appointments are no longer needed!
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Location: The Food for Change Market is located at the downtown campus on the second floor of the One Main Building, room S292.
How does it work?
- An email was sent to all students on February 10. If you have already submitted an application during a previous semester,
you do not need to apply again. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
- Once the Registration Form is submitted, you are eligible to shop in the market.
When visiting the market, please bring reusable bags.
Should you have questions about UHD's Food for Change Program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.