Be part of the UHD Faculty community. Join us at a meeting. The UHD Faculty Senate meets from 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. every first and third Tuesday during the fall and spring semesters. Our in-person meeting room is usually A-300, but in the interest of safety, Covid precautions have compelled us to hold meetings via Zoom until further notice.
The Faculty Senate will do its best to provide the faculty with news
and other useful information about the professorate.
If you have a relevant site to which you think the Faculty Senate
Website should be linked, contact your departmental Faculty Senate
representative or someone who is part of the executive committee.
If you have any suggestions for links that would be valuable to the UHD faculty and appropriate for this site, please contact a member of the Faculty Senate.
- UHD Policy Statements
- UHD Ombuds
- Committee for the Protection of Human Subjects
- Guidelines for FY20 Faculty Merit Pay Increases
UHD Faculty Handbook
- Texas Public Information Act
- The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education
- American Association of University Professors
- Texas Faculty Association
- Commission on Colleges, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- Texas Council of Faculty Senates
- Texas Association of College Teachers