Space Advisory Committee FY24
- Maintain a comprehensive inventory of space and space allocations on campus (in conjunction with Facilities Management).
- Review and provide updates on the status of all approved academic space projects. Address any space concerns that the committee has.
- For new capital projects, update the committee on any delays, assistance needed, and communication to the wider university population of closures, detours, or changes of room availability.
- Develop university space management principles (standards) which will be applied consistently and equitably in future facility and space decisions.
- Develop a space policy that outlines the process of requesting new space or renovation of existing space.
- Assist with the development or update or the Campus Master Plan (as needed).
Committee membership should represent a broad spectrum of university perspectives including Academic Affairs, Facilities Management, Information Technology, University Relations, as well as Events & Reservations, Campus Security and Emergency Management. Appointments to the committee are ex-officio, voting members.
|TBD||Member||Executive Director, Academic Affairs||Yes||N/A|
|TBD||Member||Executive Director, Financial Affairs||Yes||N/A|
|Stefany Records||Member||Director, Administrative Operations and Compliance||Yes||N/A|
|Abe Flores||Convener||Director, Building Maintenance||Yes||N/A|
|Kris Zimmerman||Member||Director of Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing||Yes||N/A|
|Funke Oyesanya||Member||Principal Project Manager||Yes||N/A|
|Tuyet Huynh||Member||Facilities Analyst||Yes||N/A|
|Eddie Arias||Member||Director, EH&S||Yes||N/A|
|Eric Zett||Member||Coordinator, Occupational Safety||Yes||N/A|
|Cynthia Vargas||Member||Director, EM||Yes||N/A|
|Scott Batt||Member||Security Systems Admin||Yes||N/A|
|Miguel Ruiz||Member||Director, IT Infrastructure & Communications Services||Yes||N/A|
|Megan Lee||Member||IT Project Manager & Business Analyst||Yes||N/A|