Nova Medical Centers Internship
Nova Medical Centers
Nova Medical Centers
- Daily researching of and posting content to 7+ social media sites
- Works to generate new page views and social medical appropriate content. Help identify opportunities that will promote growth on social media sites
- Establish new and maintain existing social media relationships by proactively engaging in discussions surrounding our content, products, and brand
- Listen to and monitor all social media outlets: pages, sites, blogs, etc. on daily basis and post/respond on particular topics or in response to other posts/comments
- Effectively use header tags
- Track key bloggers, Twitters’, etc. of interest and classify them based on content and visibility/credibility Recommend and apply relevant social media techniques, processes and tools to improve overall results and efficiency
- Contribute to and regularly update external social sites: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other community sites.
- Develop content or promotional ideas
- Creates graphics for social media use. Marketing materials, infographics and presentations.
- Recommend new social media tools, sites, and apps as part of the social media mix.
- Creates profiles of new locations and updates online directories.
- Oversees various review sites online and updates accordingly
- Convey a sense of community and build our following based on valuable content and mutual sharing
- Manages all corporate holiday, event, charity occasions and correspondence, as well as creating announcements, flyers, and email blasts for such communications.
- Use creative means to drive strong engagement and organic growth of all social media properties
Perform other assigned duties as assigned.
- Currently studying journalism, advertising, English, communications, or any related field
- Experience writing for blogs and social media platforms a plus
- Understanding of the basic principles of public relations and/or marketing
- Exceptional creative writing and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good judgment and discretion when dealing with sensitive topics
- Able to interact with many people and multiple interruptions while staying on task
- Strong computer and technology skills
- Must be comfortable managing programs at-scale and working independently.
- Excel knowledge is a plus
2425 Fountain View Dr.