National Diversity Council Internship
About the Organization
The National Diversity Council (NDC) is a forward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire a communications intern for the fall of 2016. The individual hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team while gaining valuable marketing and communication experience. This is a non-paid internship.
- Create compelling content for social media that will be shared by influencers
- Build relationships with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter,
- LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube social media accounts
- Track social media analytics using Hootsuite, MavSocial and other software
- Assist in the creation of press releases and media lists to expand our marketing
- outreach across the nation
- Help with additional projects as needed
- Strong communication skills and writing background
- Experience in promotional use with social media networking sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, & YouTube).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Creative and flexible
- Experience with Hootsuite is a plus
- Must have a laptop computer
- 8-10 weeks
- Must work 15-20 hours per week
- MUST be enrolled in an academic credit internship program
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and two writing samples in an email to Jasmine Mack.