Summer 2018 Internship
- Must be currently attending an accredited college and have completed some course work in field of interest
- Do Not have to receive academic college credit to participate
- Hours needed may not exceed 120 paid hours
- If receiving college credit, must submit a letter from the college/university stating the class and number of credit units to be earned and verify credit will be awarded upon successful completion of the program
- Complete and submit all required paperwork prior to the first day of internship.
- Can not participate in same department as a family member.
If interested please RSVP with a copy of your resume to Dallas.email@example.com. Then you will receive the application & any other details about the program.
Please return the application in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5/4/18 to be considered for the 2018 Summer semester.
Internships available in programming, promotions, production, sales/marketing, and digital content.
Application / Resume Submission Deadline: