Allied Integrated Marketing - Houston, TX
Field Marketing Intern
Part-time, Unpaid Internship
We are seeking unpaid Field Marketing Interns to join our team this Spring! As an intern, you will work under close supervision of an experienced publicist and have the opportunity to see how marketing campaigns are developed and executed. You will even have the chance to plan your own college-level campaigns which often are a microcosm of the bigger domestic field marketing plan.
- Campaign Brainstorming – participating in discussion sessions to suggest publicity stunts, promotional event ideas and other elements of a potential campaign for specific film titles;
- Targeted Outreach – Working with local organizations, schools, retail outlets and other groups to fill advance screenings of new films with an audience that will spread positive word of mouth to their friends;
- Event Planning and Execution – Under the supervision of Allied publicists, interns will ideate and execute events that reach the targeted demographics for each film Allied handles. Examples include bar nights, dorm movie marathons, Greek system parties, etc.
- College Marketing – Interns are our eyes and ears in the college world. Interns work with schools in their territory to further awareness of upcoming films at the direction of Allied’s publicists.
- Screening and Event Management – Working with Allied publicists to manage various events as needed.
- Be at least 18 years of age upon start date of their internship.
- Be a legal U.S. resident.
- Be enrolled as a full-time student in a college or graduate school program.
- Have access to a laptop that can be used for and transported to the internship.
Allied Integrated Marketing works with the world’s premiere entertainment, lifestyle, and consumer brands to reach consumers on a national, regional and local level. Our network of 22 offices across the U.S. and Canada gives us the marketing power and national reach of a large agency, while maintaining individual market expertise and custom client attention.
To Apply : Send a resume and cover letter to