International students have the option to pay their tuition and fees via electronic wire transfers to UHD.
- For convenience and security, the University recommends wire transfer funds be sent by the originator directly to the student’s U.S. bank account.
- Wire transfers to the University can only be accepted for tuition and mandatory fees and cannot exceed the balance owed on the student account.
- Wire transfers received in excess of the balance owed on the student account will not be accepted and will be returned to the originator.
- Wires received after the payment deadline will be accepted but students must execute alternative payment arrangements to secure enrollment for the term.
- Any cost associated with wire transfer transactions (such as transfer fees, foreign currency conversion cost, etc.) may be charged to the individual, sponsor, or company initiating the request to transfer funds and shall be deducted from the wire transferred amount.
- Students must pay their tuition and fees in U.S. Dollars.
- Wire transfers can take up to 14 business days for receipt and processing to the student account, provided all pertinent information included and accurate.
For additional assistance regarding the wire transfer process or to request UHD Wiring Instructions, please contact us at