Installment Payment Plans
UHD offers the option for qualified students to pay tuition and mandatory fees in monthly installments.
Download the online Installment Plan instructions
What you need to know:
- Installment Payment Plans are available in the Fall, Spring, and Summer Terms. This payment option is not available in the May/Winter Mini Terms.
- The first payment must be made at the time the installment plan is executed with the remaining installments due the first day of the month.
- Eligible students can apply for one Installment Payment Plan a semester.
- If a payment due date falls on a weekend or holiday, the installment due date will be the next business day.
- Accounts that remain unpaid will be sent to our external collection agency and the student will be responsible for all additional collection fees, which may be based on a percentage at a maximum of 33.3% of the debt, and all costs and expenses associated with such collection efforts.
- The initial installment carries an additional set up fee of $24.
- Each delinquent installment payment will incur a $10 one-time late fee.
- The plan must be paid during the term for which it was entered and before registration for future semesters will be allowed.
- Any installment plan not paid in full by the end of the semester will be assessed a $50 default fee.
- Must be enrolled for the current semester.
- Must not have any financial holds with the University or have any past due balances.
Below is an example of the monthly installment plan.
Tuition & Fees Total || $3435.00 ||$8499.00|| $8544.00|
Divided by 4 || $858.75 ||$2124.75|| $2136.00 |
(including $24 set up fee)
| $882.75 ||$2148.75|| $2160.00|
Monthly payment Amt
| $858.75 ea ||$2124.75 ea|| $2136.00 ea |
TOTAL PAID || $3459.00 ||$8523.00|| $8568.00* |
*International Health Insurance charge cannot be included in the installment payment plan.
If you experience any issues or have any questions regarding the Installment Plan Payment Option, please contact a Student Financials representative at