Skip to main content

University of Houston-Downtown

Veterans Services

Aerial view of UHD One Main Building​​Welcome to the University of Houston-Downtown. UHD Veterans Services assists veterans, reservists, guardsmen, and dependents of disabled or deceased veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces.

Over 500 veterans are currently pursuing a degree at UHD.​ Veterans Services ensures that proper paperwork is completed, certified, and filed with the Department of Veterans Affairs so that payment of education benefits can begin. Veterans Services does not, however, determine eligibility for benefits.

Before receiving approval of your benefits please click the Request VA Certification link to ensure your certification is done in a timely manner.

Request VA Certification​​​ 

Schedule Change Form  ​​

Dress For Success ​​

Like Us on Facebook  ​​

Veteran Services
One Main Street, GSB 318
Houston, TX 77002-1001
Office: 713-221-8622
Fax: 713-223-7443

Office Hours
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

 Student Veterans Organization Logo, liked to Facebook and OrgSync

SVO on Facebook

SVO on GatorSync

Office of Student Affairs
Last updated 5/19/2016 6:02 AM