Soccer League (Men's and Women's)
The University of Houston-Downtown intramural soccer league is a great way to get your team on the field to show off your skills and smooth soccer moves. We encourage fair play, positive competition, teamwork and good sportsmanship. All interested students (men and women) are welcome to join, so register to play in our fun and exciting league today! All participants will receive a Sports & Fitness t-shirt.
Spring 2018 General Information
Entry Period: February 27 - March 19
Start Date: March 19, 2018 at 4pm
Location: HCC-Northeast (555 Community College Dr. Houston, TX 77013)
Games: Mondays beginning at 4pm for 5 weeks
Entry Fee: $20 per team. Team packets available online.
Free Agents: Register online as a free agent if you don't have a team, and we will put you on a team.
- UHD intramural soccer (Men's and Women's) is open to current UHD students, employees and Sports and Fitness alumni members
- All players must bring a valid UHD ID or S&F Membership Card in order to play
Rules of Play
- Teams consist of at least 8 players
- Maximum roster limit is 14 people
- Round robin league play with single elimination play-offs will be scheduled
- FIFA rules with UHD intramural exceptions will be used
For more information on Fitness Programs and Services, please stop by the Student Life Center or call 713-221-8225. You can also email us at