The University of Houston-Downtown intramural soccer league is a great way to get your team on the field to show off your skills and smooth soccer moves. We encourage fair play, positive competition, teamwork and good sportsmanship. All interested students (men and women) are welcome to join, so register to play in our fun and exciting league today! All participants will receive a Sports & Fitness t-shirt.
Spring 2019 General Information
Entry Period: February 26th - March 27th
Start Date: March 27, 2019 at 5pm
Location: UHD Sports & Fitness Field (1000 Naylor St. Houston, TX 77002
Games: Wednesdays beginning at 5pm for 4 weeks
- UHD intramural soccer (Men's and Women's) is open to current UHD students, employees and Sports and Fitness alumni members
- All players must bring a valid UHD ID or S&F Membership Card in order to play
Rules of Play
- Teams consist of at least 8 players
- Maximum roster limit is 14 people
- Round robin league play with single elimination playoffs will be scheduled
- FIFA rules with UHD intramural exceptions will be used
For more information on Sports & Fitness programs and servies, please stop by the Student Life Center or call 713-221-8225. You can also email us at email@example.com.