The University of Houston-Downtown intramural badminton tournament promotes a fun and healthy lifestyle through the play and passion of badminton. This competitive sport demonstrates power, speed, stamina, strategy and mental fitness. If you have the desire and passion to play, register online for the tournament today! All participants will receive a Sports and Fitness t-shirt.
Fall 2017 General Information
Entry Period: October 19th - November 1st
Tournament Date: November 1, 2018 at 3pm
Location: Student Life Center
Divisions: Men's Singles and Women's Singles
- All players must bring a valid UHD ID or S&F Membership Card in order to play
- UHD Intramural badminton (Men's and Women's) is open to current UHD students, employees and Sports and Fitness alumni members.
Rules of Play
- Teams consist of at least 1 player
- Co-recreational matches require 1 female and 1 male
- Either a round robin or double elimination tournament format will be used
- International Badminton Federation rules along with UHD intramural rules will be used
For more information on Fitness Programs and Services, please stop by the Student Life Center or call 713-221-8225. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.