The University of Houston-Downtown women’s volleyball club team competes against other university club teams in the Lone Star Sport Club Conference and Houston Club Sports Conference. The club provides an opportunity for members to maximize their athletic potential in the sport of volleyball. All interested students are welcome to tryout. Students must register and submit the Women’s Volleyball Tryout Registration Form before trying out.
Fall 2017 General Information
Tryout Period: August 21st - September 14th
Date/Time: Mon & Wed 7pm-9pm, Fri., 6pm-8pm
Games: Wednesday evenings
- Must be a female student at UHD
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of six hours at UHD
- Must be in good academic standing at UHD
- Must possess good volleyball skills
- Must be dedicated to attend all team practices
- Must pay a membership fee immediately upon making the team
For more information on Fitness Programs and Services, please stop by the Student Life Center or call 713-221-8225. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.