The University of Houston-Downtown women's volleyball club team competes against other university club teams in the Lone Star Sport Club Conference (LSSC) and Houston Club Sports Conference (HCSC). The conference seasons are usually September through November and February through April. The team won the HCSC title in 2006, 2015, 2017, 2018, and 2019, and the LSSCC titles in 2005, 2006, and 2014.
National Governing Body
National Collegiate Volleyball Federation (NCVF)
Fall Season: Lone Star Sport Club Conference (LSSCC)
Spring Season: Houston Club Sports Basketball Conference (HCSBC)
Club Team Schedule & Results
Fall 2019 Schedule & Results
LSSCC champions in 2005, 2006, 2014
HCSC champions in 2006, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Must be a female student at UHD
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of six (6) hours at UHD
- Must be in good academic standing at UHD
- Must possess good volleyball skills
- Must be dedicated to attending all team practices
- Must pay a membership fee immediately upon making the team
For more information on Sports & Fitness programs and services, please stop by the Student Life Center or call 713-221-8225. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.