The University of Houston-Downtown women’s volleyball club team competes against other university club teams in the Lone Star Sports Club Conference and Houston Club Sports Conference. The club provides an opportunity for members to maximize their athletic potential in the sport of volleyball. All interested students are welcome to tryout. Students must register and submit the Women’s Volleyball Tryout Registration Form before trying out.
Spring 2019 General Information
Tryout Period: January 7th - January 25th
Date/Time: Mon. & Wed. 7pm-9pm, Fri., 5pm-7pm
Location: UHD Student Life Center
Games: Wednesday evenings
- Must be a female student at UHD
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of six hours at UHD
- Must be in good academic standing at UHD
- Must possess good volleyball skills
- Must be dedicated to attending all team practices
- Must pay a membership fee immediately upon making the team
For more information on Fitness Programs and Services, please stop by the Student Life Center or call 713-221-8225. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.