Talent Search Eligibility Requirements
Talent Search Application
Who is eligible to apply?
The Talent Search program assists Aldine and Houston area residents and students who attend high school, middle school, or intermediate school in the Aldine and Houston Independent School Districts. Two out of three Talent Search members must meet federal economic guidelines and live in a house where neither parent has a bachelor's degree.
To join UHD's Talent Search program you must also be:
- Willing to participate in program activities
- Planning to attend a college, university, or training program after H.S. graduation
- From 11 to 27 years of age
- A citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Able to demonstrate the potential to succeed in post-secondary education
- NOT enrolled in a program of postsecondary education or have a college degree
View and download the Official UHD Talent Search Brochure (la versión en español está adjunta)
If you meet the above criteria and you are interested in joining Talent Search, please complete the online application using one of the appropriate secure links below. Contact us at (713) 221-8992 or via email to TalentSearch@uhd.edu if you have any trouble with the online application process.
|Aldine ISD: UHD TS Application||Houston ISD: UHD TS Application|
One or more documents on this site are in PDF format. In order to view and print these document(s), you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader software. It can be downloaded from the Adobe website.