Grow w/Google HSI CRP
Get started with the Grow with Google HSI Career Readiness Program
The Grow with Google HSI Career Readiness Program is intended to help students, like you, develop the digital skills they need to find and secure internships and jobs that will help them build successful careers. Here’s how to get started:
Set up your profile on Skillshop
skillshop.withgoogle.com. On the upper right-hand corner, click
- Create a Skillshop account using your personal Gmail account.
- Go to Google Account Help if you do not have a Google account and need to create one
- On the upper right-hand corner, click on the icon with your 1st initial or profile
My Profile from the menu
Note, the circular icon in the upper right may appear differently if you have a profile picture in your Google account.
Edit Profile in the upper right.
- Under “Company” add: University of Houston-Downtown.
- Under “Company email” add your student Gatormail email
- Add your country and
Central time zone.
- Scroll down and click
Save or Continue
- Once the page refreshes, go to
Edit Profile again, then select
Connect Google Account & click "Agree & Continue".
- Review your info & click
The most important step:
- While you are still logged in to Skillshop, click this link https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/sl/2099c131 to gain special access.
- On the navigation bar at the top of the page, click the icon
- Scroll down to the
"HSI Career Readiness Program" box.
- You’re in and you are ready to get started on any of the pathways!