Charge of the
Strategic Planning Committee
- Prioritize and collect all information shared by the six work groups to write and finalize the Bride Plan.
- Spearhead the Bridge Plan development process, keeping with the timeline.
- Communicate the progress of the plan with internal and external stakeholders and provide feedback and input to the steering committee and work groups.
- Recommend any emerging themes, focal points, and/or goals for the FY 2025-2035 Strategic Plan.
- Ensure the overall process is transparent that consists of stakeholder input and adequate feedback.
Standing bi-monthly meetings, and as needed.
Fall 2020-Fall 2021
Non-voting members include the co-chairs of the Bridge Plan work groups (student success, student access, programmatic advancement, research, scholarship & creative activities, external partnerships, and administration and infrastructure).
Faculty Senate Presiden||Yes||Fall 2020|
Staff Council President||Yes||Fall 2020|
of University Relations||Yes||Fall 2020|
Executive Director of Academic & StudentAffairs||No||Ex-officio|
Director, Gator Success Center||No||Ex-officio|
Department Chair of History, Humanities & Language||No||Ex-officio|
Department Chair of
Accounting & International Business||No||Ex-officio|
Director of Events & Alumni Relations||No||Ex-officio|
Manager of Academic Projects||No||Ex-officio|
Assistant Director of Academic & Student Affairs||No||Ex-officio|