Dr. Barbara Belbot
Dr. Barbara BelbotProfessor Emeritus (Adjunct Faculty)Criminal Justice
PhD Sam Houston State University Criminal Justice
MPH University of Texas Health Science Center Public Health
JD University of Houston School of Law Law
BA Xavier University History
- Criminal Justice
Barbara A. Belbot (1991) "Whistleblowing and Lawyers." Journal of Contemporary Criminal Justice 7 )August), 154-166.
Barbara A. Belbot and Rolando V. del Carmen (1991) "AIDS in Prison - Legal Issues." Crime and Delinquency 37 (January), 135-152.
- Texas Bar Association
- Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences
- Law and Society Association
- Recipient of the Jesse H. and Mary Gibbs Jones Fellowship, Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, Texas.
- Member of the Order of Barons, academic honor society, and recipient of the Lilian Kaiser Lewis Scholarship 1979, University of Houston Law School, Houston, Texas.
- 1990 conference of the Southwestern Association of Criminal Justice Educators - "Sanctioning Corporate Criminals." Awarded second place in student paper competition
- 1991 Conference of the Cademic of Criminal Justice Sciences - "Whistleblowing and Lawyers."