Employment (Computer Lab)
Thank you for your interest in employment in the Academic Computing Labs. We are looking for positive and friendly people with the qualifications outlined below.
Position Qualifications (student assistant/lab assistant):
- Strong customer service skills
- Hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and MS Office products
- Knowledge of Linux
- Training or tutoring experience
- Professional attitude
Position Responsibilities (student assistant/lab assistant):
- Provide technical support to students, faculty, and staff
- Perform lab opening and closing procedures
- Perform assigned duties to maintain lab
- Trouble-shoot hardware/software problems
To apply, visit https://www.uhd.edu/administration/employment-services-operations/careers/Pages/default.aspx and fill out an online application for Student Assistant, User Support Services and/or Student Assistant, Lab Assistant. We accept applications from College Work Study or Non-College Work Study.