The “Last Access” column, which is included by default in the grade center, contains the date of the last course access for each user.
Locating the Last Access Column in the Grade Center
- Enter the course, and make sure Edit Mode is set to ON.
- Scroll down to the control panel on the left, and click Grade Center.
- From the options that expand, select Full Grade Center.
- The last access column is located with the other default columns in Blackboard (Last Name, First Name, Username, Student ID, Last Access, and Availability).
Finding a Hidden Last Access Column
- If this column is not visible it could be hidden and can be added by showing that column..
- Move the cursor over the Manage button and select Column Organization.
- The default columns are displayed at the top of the page and will be marked hidden if they are not visible in the full grade center.
- Select the box and change the Show/Hide button to show selected columns.
- Select Submit to save.