Grade History is a tool that tracks all changes to grades within the Grade Center. It displays a
table of data detailing every grade change in the Grade center to date.
See the Grade History of a Course
1. Scroll down to the control panel on the left, and click Grade Center. From the options that expand, select Full Grade Center.
2. In the Grade Center, click the Reports button, and select View Grade History.
3. In the Grade History area, you will see a history list of the Blackboard Grade Center for this particular course.
4. You can download your Grade Center History.
5. If you have a large grade history, you may filter the history results so you can view shorter
time frames by clicking the “Days” drop-down at the top right, making your selection, and
For additional support, visit http://uhd.edu/bbhelpform