Multimedia Services manages two conference rooms on the 7th floor of the Academic Building, ACAD 701 and ACAD 700H (previously known as A711). UHD Faculty and Staff may reserve these meeting spaces by contacting Multimedia Services, or by using the LibCal room booking system.
Book a Room Using LibCal
- Select the
Reserve button for the room you would like to book.
Go To Date to select the date(s) for your room reservation.
- Select the date from the calendar.
- LibCal will pull up the availability of the room for the date you have selected.
- Select your meeting start time from the LibCal scheduler.
- You will see your meeting time appear below the LibCal scheduler.
- Select the drop down menu to the right of your start time to select the end time for your meeting.
- You may repeat this process for several bookings.
- If you need to remove a booking, simply click the
Trash Can icon to the right of the reservation end time.
- Once all of your booking times are correct, select
- After reviewing the booking and reading the Terms and Conditions, click
- Fill out the contact form and then click
Submit my Booking to submit the reservation request.
Important Note: You will receive an email asking you to verify your booking. You will have 24 hours to respond. The booking will not go to Multimedia Services until the booking has been verified. You will then receive another email stating that the booking has been received by Multimedia Services. The third email will confirm (or deny) your booking.
For additional support, visit