Skip to main content

Dependent Care

  • CHILD CARE referral services and information on center care, family day care, back-up day care, in-home care, preschool, after school programs and summer camps are available through UHD's EAP.

  • SICK CHILD CARE is offered through a variety of child care centers, care providers and referral services located in and around the Houston area. Once a care provider has been located, provider pre-registration is strongly encouraged. For additional assistance locating sick child care, contact UHD's EAP.

  • ADULT CARE referral services and information on adult disabilities, government programs, housing, home care and care givers are available through EAP.

To login to UHD's EAP, use (Username = uhs/Password = uhs).

Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) are available to benefits-eligible employees. For more information, visit ESO Flexible Spending Accounts page.

house with heart graphic
house graphic


Last updated 12/20/2018 8:33 AM