Talent Management and Development Department Mission: The mission of the Talent Management and Development Department is to foster a culture of life-long learning and assist UHD employees in growing as professionals and improving job performance. The Talent Management and Development Department is responsible for:
- Managing UHD's onboarding and off-boarding processes;
- Developing and facilitating innovative professional learning opportunities through various media;
- Overseeing UHD's learning management system;
- Overseeing the new hire and annual mandatory training process;
- Administering the performance management process; and
- Providing guidance and training to managers and staff regarding the performance process.
For assistance with the employee performance management process and/or My TalentSpace, please contact the ESO Talent Management team at email@example.com.
ESO Talent Management is open by appointment only during UHD COVID-19 Step 1 – Red and Step 2 – Orange.
UHD Talent Management Contacts
|Chetiqua Matthews Herron|
Director, Talent Acquisition and Management
Employee Relations Officer
|Bernice Guillen||Talent Management Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org ||713/221-2738|