Skip to main content

Accounts Payable Forms


Sales Tax and Use Tax Exemption Certificate

Sales Tax Exemption Letter
The university, as a State of Texas agency, is exempt from paying sales and use tax in the State of Texas. Employees should present this exempt certification to Texas vendors.

PeopleSoft Accounts Payable Access Request Form To be completed to request access to one or more PeopleSoft modules by employees and student workers with special approval.
IRS W-9 Form Request for Taxpayer ID number and Certification - To file an information return with the IRS.

IRS W-8 BEN Form

IRS W-8 EXP Form

IRS W-8 IMY Form

IRS W-8 ECI Form

Request for Taxpayer ID number and Certification for Non U.S. Businesses/Organizations/Individuals - To file an information return with the IRS. Four different versions of the form depending on vendor classification.
Vendor Setup UH System employees, students, prospective employees, regents, guests, and other individuals must complete a PaymentWorks profile in order to receive non-payroll payments (e.g., reimbursements, stipends, awards, etc.) from UH System. You must have already received an invitation via email from a UHD representative before completing the profile in PaymentWorks. This link will route you to the University of Houston Central Campus site with helpful information regarding PaymentWorks. If there are issues accessing the site please contact for assistance.

Employee P.A.S.S. Direct Deposit Instructions Instructions to setup Accounts Payable direct deposit through the P.A.S.S. system (Employees Only)
Payment Inquiry Instructions Instructions to inquire on vendor payments
Payment Inquiry Link Link to inquire on vendor payments
Taxable Payments Reimbursement Form Use this form for taxable payments or reimbursement to employees. Complete and submit with the Travel Voucher.

One Main Street, Suite 970-S
Houston, TX 77002-1001