Who Should Attend
Engineers, designers, drafters, and professionals with interest to learn Autodesk Revit Architecture program.
Highly recommended with working knowledge of AutoCAD 2016 or higher version program.
Instructor led training and required course materials.
Users are introduced to the concepts of Building Information Modeling and the tools for parametric building design and documentation. Users begin with learning the fundamental features of Autodesk Revit Architecture, and then progress through schematic design, construction documentation, and design visualization.
Building Information Modeling
- Building Information Modeling for Architectural Design
Revit Architecture Basics
- Exploring the User Interface
- Working with Revit Elements and Families
- Starting a Project
Starting a Design
- Creating and Modifying Levels
- Creating and Modifying Grids
The Basics of the Building Model
- Creating a Basic Floor Plan
- Adding and Modifying Walls
- Working with Compound Walls
- Using Editing Tools
- Adding and Modifying Doors
- Adding and Modifying Windows
Loading Additional Building Components
- Working with Component Families
Viewing the Building Model
- Managing Views
- Controlling Object Visibility
- Working with Section and Elevation Views
- Creating and Modifying 3D Views
Using Dimensions and Constraints
- Working with Dimensions
- Applying and Removing Constraints
Developing the Building Model
- Creating and Modifying Floors
- Working with Ceilings
- Adding and Modifying Roofs
- Creating Curtain Walls
- Adding Stairs and Railings
Detailing and Drafting
- Creating Callout Views
- Working with Detail Views
- Working with Drafting Views
- Creating and Modifying Schedules
- Creating Rooms and Room Schedules
- Creating Legends and Keynotes
Presenting the Building Model
- Working with Drawing Sheets
- Working with Titleblocks
- Managing Revisions
- Creating Renderings
- Using Walkthroughs
- Using Sun and Shadow Settings
This course is also available as ONLINE e-learning course
If your schedule is not allowing you to take the instructor-led classes, then register for the ONLINE e-learning course.
CLICK for additional information.
Length of Training
3 Days (24 hours)
$845.00 (Includes instructor led hands-on training, access to online e-learning course and training materials)
( $795.00 if registered ONE week before the scheduled class date).