Applied Business & Technology Center (ABTC) offers training for industry specific software and skills at various levels from entry level through to advanced. The center offers training on-campus, on-site, and online and is dedicated to responding to the needs of business and industry. ABTC provides training in:
- AutoCAD (Instructor-led training and Online)
- AutoCAD Architecture (Online)
- Autodesk Civil 3D (Instructor-led training and Online)
- Autodesk Revit (Instructor-led training and Online)
- Autodesk Inventor (Instructor-led training and Online)
- Autodesk 3ds Max Design (Online)
- MicroStation (Instructor-led training)
- Project Management Certificate (Instructor-led training)
- Six Sigma Green Belt (Hybrid - Instructor-led and online training)
- Programming Logic Controllers (Online training)
- Professional courses in Engineering (Online training)
- Microsoft Office (Online training)
In addition, the center provides prep classes for the SAT, GRE, GMAT, and LSAT exams. The center also offers innovative classes, from computer programming to creative writing, for grade-school students during the summer.
For additional information, please call 713-221-8032 or email us at email@example.com.
Free student software