Regular Academic Session
Final Exam Schedule
May 7, 2022 – May 13, 2022
Final Exam Periods are 2 hours long. Faculty may choose to set a final exam period for less than two hours.
Students: if you have an exam conflict or if you have questions about your final exam you must contact your instructor for details.
Exam Scheduling – Information for Instructors
In-Person Classes (FTF or Hybrid) - Exam Delivery Options:
- In-person classes may have in-person final exams in their regular classroom starting at the scheduled time indicated in the exam schedule table, or
- In-person classes may have online final exams which can be held asynchronously (no specific start time/day), or
- In-person classes may have online final exams which can be held synchronously and which must be held at the scheduled time indicated in the exam schedule table.
Online Classes (Synchronous or Asynchronous) – Online Exam Delivery Options
The following options apply to either Synchronous (online classes with regular meeting times/days) or Asynchronous Online Classes (no meeting times/days):
- Online final exam may be held synchronously at the scheduled time indicated in the exam schedule table, or
- Online final exam may be held asynchronously with no specific start time/day.
- The final exam schedule is constructed with the goal of minimizing exam conflicts; however some conflicts will exist due to the large number of classes scheduled over six exam days.
- Rescheduling – Instructors ONLY: instructors who want to change their exam meeting day or meeting time must have approval from their department chair.
- Distance Education locations – For questions please contact the Executive Director of Distance Education at email@example.com
- The final exam schedule represents classes with standard meeting start times. If your regular class time is not represented please contact Academic Scheduling (firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Class meets twice a week on Monday/Wednesdays OR Class meets once a week on Monday|
|MW or M only ||8:30am||Monday ||9-May||7:30am-9:30am|
|MW or M only||10:00am||Monday||9-May||9:45am-11:45am|
|MW or M only||11:30am||Monday||9-May||12:00pm-2:00pm|
|MW or M only||1:00pm||Monday||9-May||2:15pm-4:15pm|
|MW or M only||2:30pm||Friday||13-May||2:15pm-4:15pm|
|MW or M only||4:00pm||Friday||13-May||4:30pm-6:30pm|
|MW or M only||5:30pm||Monday||9-May||5:30pm-7:30pm|
|MW or M only||7:00pm||Monday||9-May||7:45pm-9:45pm|
|Class meets once a week on Wednesday|
|Class meets twice a week on Tuesday/Thursday OR Class meets once a week on Tuesday|
|TR or T only||8:30am||Tuesday||10-May||7:30am-9:30am|
|TR or T only||10:00am||Tuesday||10-May||9:45am-11:45 am|
|TR or T only||11:30am||Tuesday||10-May||12:00pm-2:00pm|
|TR or T only||1:00pm||Tuesday||10-May||2:15pm-4:15pm|
|TR or T only||2:30pm||Saturday||7-May||2:15pm-4:15pm|
|TR or T only||4:00pm||Saturday||7-May||4:30pm-6:30pm|
|TR or T only||5:30pm||Tuesday||10-May||5:30pm-7:30pm|
|TR or T only||7:00pm||Tuesday||10-May||7:45pm-9:45pm|
|Class meets once a week on Thursday|
|Class meets once a week on Friday|
|Class meets once a week on Saturday|
|S only||1:00pm||Saturday||7-May||2:15pm-4:15pm |