The Right of Way (ROW) Certificate Program focuses on the issues, tasks, challenges, strategies and hands-on knowledge required to succeed in the private sector of the ROW industry including pipeline, electric, renewables, water and chemical. This noncredit certificate provides a vehicle to enhance the skills of those interested in entering the ROW profession and to prepare them to succeed in a highly-demanding and expanding field.
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS
Instructors are all highly experienced private sector ROW professionals from Contract Land Staff's Professional Development Institute.
Survey results within the last two years show that 97% of students were highly satisfied with the relevancy of the topics covered, and 94% believed that the ROW courses met their professional needs!
All ROW modules are offered in a convenient online format and makes learning more flexible, yet engaging while you achieve your desired goal. Two ROW modules are offered monthly and modules can be completed simultaneously or in any order.
- Online delivery to accommodate working professionals
- 24/7 access to course content
- 24/7 access to industry experts
- Interactive learning including discussion boards and assignments
- Peer interaction and networking opportunities
- High-quality, engaging videos aimed at developing skills specific to right of way professionals