Skip to main content

Applying as a Transfer Student

Apply for transfer admission if you have attended a regionally accredited college or university after high school graduation. If your only college coursework was taken while concurrently-enrolled in high school and prior to your graduation, you are a freshman applicant.

Steps to Apply for Admissions

  1. Apply online using the Apply Texas application, visit

  2. Pay non-refundable $50 application fee

  3. Submit official transcripts​ from all colleges/universities attended.

Already Applied? Track your Application Status online.

If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at 713-221-8522, or contact an Admissions Counselor.


Last updated 8/30/2022 7:09 AM