CLEP Testing Schedule
College Level Examination Program
Report Location: Testing Services, One Main Street Room GSB 311, Girard Street Building (Welcome Center), Houston, Texas 77002.
Note: Only one CLEP subject exam may be taken at the 4 pm time and on Saturday dates
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY TO REGISTER
FOR YOUR CLEP EXAM
DUE TO COVID-19, CLEP IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
All steps must be completed and received at least two business days prior to your desired test date.
- Register with CLEP at
http://clep.collegeboard.org/register/exam. Once you register, make sure to print your registration ticket to present to the test center on test day. You must register and have paid the $89 CLEP testing fee prior to your test date.
- Complete a
UHD CLEP Registration and Application form Make sure your last name and first name on your ID must be identical to your Registration Receipt from College Board. You must complete this process before the test date.
- Bring in person or mail in the completed forms and the (non-refundable/non-transferable)
$15.00 (UH Systems) or
$17 (Non-UH Systems) administration/registration fee.
Personal checks are not accepted. (If via mail, the only acceptable method of payment is a money order or cashier’s check payable to UHD). Please note that this process must be completed 2 working days prior to your testing date.
- Once your registration has been confirmed you will receive an admission ticket in person, e-mail or mail.
Optional Essay Information
There is a
non-refundable and non-transferable $27 fee per optional essay.
Optional Essays: College Composition Modular, English Literature, American Literature, and Analyzing and Interpreting Literature. Not all optional essays are available at the time of registration. Upon receipt of optional essay(s), you will be contacted by a UHD Testing Service’s staff with information regarding available test dates.
What to bring on test day
- A UHD admission ticket with your attached receipt for the administration/registration fee
- Your printed CLEP Exam Registration Ticket from
- A government issued
(non-damaged/non-expired) identification (such as driver license, Texas DPS ID, or passport). It must include the candidate’s full name, signature, a recognizable photograph and date of birth.
- A sweater or jacket without a hood (room temperature may vary)
NOT bring any of the following on test day
- Hats, hoodies, watches
- Wireless communication or electronic devices. Cell phones are not permitted in the Office of Testing Services.
- Food, beverages, or tobacco products
- Dictionaries, books, pencils, pens, highlighters, rulers, calculators or any other testing aids not listed
Subject to change without notice.